Sunday, September 7, 2008

Black

I like black. There is something so "out there" about black. Something so raw and then something so honest in it's rawness. It's bloody honest.

To me , wearing black just feels right. It does not feel like I am trying hard. Oh no, it just settles in. Cloaks me with an easy comort and yet exudes so much energy at the same time. It's so peaceful and then so powerful . So strong. So, there.

Just feels so right. Like an armour. Solid as hell. Bring it on kind of solid as hell. The perfect defense mechanism. A camoflage. Maybe, a mask.

It lends me the energy that I sometimes lack. Gives me the confidence that I am not sure I have. Makes me stronger. Feels like a signature.

It's definitly a friend and now, more than ever I feel very close to the color. It has come in and gone out of my life very frequently. But this time, it's back and I know it is here to stay. Because I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment