Friday, October 29, 2010

We do what we do

We were on the phone with each other. We talked.

We also got on to Google chat. So we chatted. While we talked. Conversation happening. Fingers typing . Messages flying back and forth.

She sent me youtube links to music videos she wanted me to watch. So I watched. While we chatted. And talked.

Then we told each other about interesting websites. So we browsed. While I watched. And we chatted. And talked.

I uploaded pictures on Picasa. And then I shared those with her. So she saw. While we browsed. And I watched. And we chatted. While we talked.

It was amazing. It was an hour well spent.

It was two best friends. In different parts of the world. Talking and chatting and watching and browsing and looking at pictures.

1 comment:

  1. It breaks my heart :( and some days it makes me smile. We need to meet soon !

    ReplyDelete