Thursday, January 28, 2010

..........I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish my wish

Wish this , wish that

Wish it could have been
Wish it should have been
Wish it wasn't
Wish it were,
Wish this, wish that.

Wish on an eyelash
Or a mail van
Wish on the first star
Or a shooting one
Wish this wish that

Wish you hadn't
Wish he had
Wish this was that
Or then
Wish this, wish that

Wish fairy
Grant a wish
Wish lists
Wishful thinking,
Wish this, wish that

Cross,
your fingers
Find,
a four leaf clover
Throw,
A coin into a wishing well
Make a wish.
Wish this, wish that.

Wish it away,
Wish it true
Wish it were
Wish it could be
Wish this,
Wish that.

Oh, the wishes we wish

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful read! And really the futility of wishing!...and yet not entirely...I'm sure the utterance of a wish is energy that moves the universe to rise to your wanting..

    ReplyDelete