Friday, October 24, 2008

My new BFF

Paris Hilton has a new reality show on MTV. It's called My New BFF. It's about Paris Hilton looking for a new BFF. The contestants are 22 year old girls, competing to be Paris Hilton's new BFF. With every episode , Paris Hilton will eliminate a contestant , thus leaving the rest to be still in competition to become Paris Hilton's new BFF. All these girls will try their darndest best to be Paris Hilton's new BFF. At the end of the show, the last girl standing will be Paris Hilton's new BFF. A lot of viewers will tune in every week to watch this show about Paris Hilton and her soon to be new BFF.

I have no more to say.

2 comments:

  1. yessssssssss....I kid you not, agent green glass...I actually watched it the other night because I had to actually watch it to believe that such a show existed!
    I have seen it, my friend, and such stupidity exists!

    ReplyDelete