Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today

So in the past, I would normally journal , on a bad day. If I was going through a bad phase, I would almost always turn to my diary. Vent, curse, boo hoo into the pages.
This time around, though, I decided not to do so. I shall write and I shall write- on good days, on bad days, through the happy phases and the not so happy phases. Because really, life's like that...mine, for sure.
So anyway, that thought I just had..while I was logging in...
This is really about today. A simple day.
And as I sat on my bed, with Gia fast asleep in my arms , wrapped snugly in the FabIndia blanket that Roohi has sent for her, and I watched "Eyes wide Shut", it just felt right. And there in that moment, I realised that my life is about this. About some moments feeling so good and others not so much. Today I am savouring the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment