Saturday, April 9, 2011

Musings

Wife.Mother. Daughter. In law. Lawyer. Accountant. Sister. Friend. Confidante. Spouse. Are parts of who I am. And not who I am.

I am who I am. And who I choose to be. And strive to be. And become.

Free of all I was born into being. Made to be. Asked to be. Supposed to be. Those are just parts of me.

To be me. Is to be this. Free thinking. Free of stereotypes. Confident. To speak my mind. To stand my ground. Loving. So that I can be loved. As giving as deserving to receive.

To choose. My rights. My wrongs. A few vices is not a bad thing.

Womanhood. And all that is a part of it. And to know it all. And love it all. And embrace it all.

To do. Discover. Dream. Explore. Meet. Nurture. Live. Some if this. Some of that. Always seeking.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. It embodies you fully! and hopefully most women feel the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant...beautifully summed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it..alot..but why friend after sister ? I am crying tears of sadness..sniff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, wonderful women, all!

    Ha ha ha Roo, absolutely no priority order there...just rambling!Mat ro, behna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post ... and roohi as the 'sister' i can say that a 'particular' friend definitely take priority over sis - and i love that .... no hard feelings girl !! :-)

    ReplyDelete